Our updated office protocols and standard safety measures:
- All patients will have their temperature checked prior to their treatment.
- We can provide new masks if one is needed.
- Consistent and frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all office areas will be performed. (Lobby, front desk, consultation room, treatment rooms, restrooms, operating room)
- Our staff will be practicing frequent hand-washing for at least 20 seconds before and after all treatments, in between clients and throughout the workday.
- We will continue practicing social distancing in our office by spacing out appointments. In addition, we will limit the number of patients permitted in the waiting area to two at a time.
- We respectfully ask that clients do not bring any visitors during their treatment due to the limited capacity in our facility.
Dr. Thomas Lee and the Jade Phoenix Aesthetic Medicine Team